INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and ss. mm. ii.
The collected data may be processed for the sole purpose of responding to your requests.
The data that must be communicated in order to access the service are specifically indicated; their lack implies the impossibility of responding to your request.
Data will be processed by staff appointed by the Data Controller with procedures, technical and IT tools to protect the confidentiality and security of data of the Data Subject and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the requested services and will in any case be eliminated as a result of the request of the interested party, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law. The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
Within the scope of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may use services rendered by third parties that operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to its instructions, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical consultants and doctors and other similar subjects who work with our organization to fulfill the contractual commitments with you; subjects that provide a service strictly and necessarily connected to the activity of the Owner such as tax consultants, banks, shippers, insurance companies, public and private bodies, including for inspections or checks; subjects that can access the data under the provisions of the law.
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons nominated responsible for the treatment by contacting the contact indicated below.
The data may also be disclosed to all those authorized by law to collect them (eg provincial companies for health services, financial administration, etc.)
The data may be transferred within the European Union, where the Data Controller or its suppliers and collaborators are based or have their own servers. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
• Right of access (Article 15 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain access to their data and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
• Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him / her;
• Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) (Article 17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
• Right to the limitation of treatment (Article 18 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain a limitation of data processing;
• Obligation to notify (Article 19 of the GDPR). The Data Controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted the eventual corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out in accordance with the articles. 16; 17; 18;
• Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR). The Data Subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him / her provided to the Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediment by the Data Controller;
• Opposition law (Article 21 of the GDPR). Right of the interested party to oppose the processing of his personal data;
• Profiling (Article 22 GDPR). The Data Subject has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or which significantly affects his / her person.
To contact the Data Controller, please contact the following telephone number +39 02 26225858 or e-mail email@example.com
Comment partageons-nous vos données personnelles avec des tiers ?
- BookingSuite : vos données personnelles sont susceptibles d'être partagées avec BookingSuite B.V., la société gérant le site suite.booking.com située au Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Pays-Bas.